Monday, December 30, 2013

On My Mind

I have so much going through my mind. I recently came across a blog with a subtitle something like intentional, professional motherhood. Those two adjectives really hit me like a ton of bricks. I have not been intentional or professional about my job here at home on the last frontier. I have been haphazard and unprofessional, in fact, I would have gotten fired if this were a paying job with a boss that isn't an unconditionally loving husband.

Today was my first day back as an intentional, professional Momma, and I failed, but I kept going. Yes, I started today. Living intentionally isn't a New Year's resolution, but a necessity and necessity calls for immediate action.

And I even began a new knitting project today. A Gap-tastic cowl, for me.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, we all fail daily. Being professional and intentional are worthy goals! Keep on going! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts. I like your knitting needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great when the Lord shows us different things like that in our lives. I know the Lord is showing me some personal things too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's soo good to find your blog again! I'm slowly trying to recreate my reader list. I've read some of your past posts...and BRRRRRR cold you have been!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this topic. I feel the same way at times, but I love Jenn's comment to keep on going!

    ReplyDelete