Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I really have a serious post about 2012 going through my head  but for now I leave you with bad camera night time photos. It is late or early, 12:14 am on January 1, 2013.
Our New Year's Eve tradition has become deep fried halibut,  bonfire and fireworks, and we usually invite a few people over. Tonight we had a friend and son(missed wife/mom in this family but she is visiting her parents out of town), a co-worker of the husband and friends visiting from out of town, an army family. 
The picture of Benjamin shows a little fella that is beyond exhausted.

4 comments:

  1. Fun times! I went to bed. I was so tired that I took my medicine and just went to sleep. Party pooper big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I like your Christmas-y background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great way to spend New Years Eve. So glad you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!! I'd enjoy some of that fish. Yummy times!

    ReplyDelete