Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I really want to blog, but...

time just slips away most days and I do not post. I do read the blogs of others thanks to my time saver bloglines. Last week we learned about Vikings and on Tuesday the blessings built a longhouse with Mrs. L and they made white chocolate covered pretzels. Yummo! Blessing #4 also had a well child check up and he weighed in at 11 pounds 13 ounces. I never got a picture of the completed longhouse but I did take a picture of the pretzels, you can see where my priorities lie.


 


January2009166.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


This week we are studying Britian and they built a castle. I think I will let them paint this one so I will post pictures when that is finished. They also made strawberry cupcakes and Valentine sprinkles, I found out today that I like strawberry cake and frosting. Those pictures are still on the camera so they will have to wait for another post.


Speaking of food (bear with me, I didn't like or enjoy food for 8 months, we are getting reaquainted) I dug out the grain and mill and made bread twice last week. That was wonderful.  Yes we pick at the end of one loaf as soon as it comes out of the oven, try it it is extra yummy!


January2009206.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


And, I just can't seem to post with a picture of this little guy, he is beginning to smile and coo and all those other lovely baby things...I know the picture quality isn't great but it is still a cute picture.


January2009167.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. for the food, the company, but mainly the blessings!

    ReplyDelete