Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Shots

I have been saving my birthday money since November, I thought I wanted a new microwave but the winter was so busy that we never bought one. I am glad we didn’t, I bought a new camera instead. I would rather have photos of my Blessings than a microwave any day. This was a splurge but not an impulse purchase (I’ve been saving this money for months!!)

Benjamin in the sand box.

014 (2)

Levi

017

Judith Rae

024

Miss Emmy

029

Action shots of afternoon batting practice. She has tournament games tomorrow evening.

035 (2)038 (2)

Flowers, some flowers have come and gone but some are at their peak.

038039

I was super pleased with this shot!

058

And there is broccoli in the garden, soon to be eaten!

065 (2)

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great photos. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought an olympus pen e pm, called the pen mini. It is a good camera for a beginner such as myself and Sam's had a good special price on this one.

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures! A new camera is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clear shots! Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete