Wednesday, December 27, 2006

20 below

It is 20 below today. A good day to stay in and we did.


 I decided that for Christmas I would give my husband the gift of me getting healthier. I have not told him yet but I decided none the less. I have been struggling with no energy since Thanksgiving. I have stretched myself and I can feel it. So, I decided to eat healthier, I have very little appetite lately, so I eat breakfast and more vegetables. Plus, I have decided to get outside every day unless it is colder than 20 below. I just came in from my outside time for today. I walked for a few minutes and promptly came in, but I have made it two days now. I also try to go out during the daylight hours for the sun.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea.


    Blessings to you today and I so agree with you- that He will find us faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! I'm insanely impressed that you made it past your front door in those temperatures! You should make yourself a nice cup of herbal tea and give yourself a big pat on the back!


    denise

    ReplyDelete