Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today

My husband arrived at his destination and was able to see his Dad last night. Please pray for both of them, obviously my father-in-law more as he is ill and having surgery today, but for strength for my husband. The next couple of weeks will consist of many hours in the hospital for the family. We will know more after the surgery today.
The Blessings and I are off to a field trip this afternoon and then to our Thanksgiving service at church this evening. We have warmed up to 1 degree ABOVE zero! Yes, I am thrilled with above zero temperatures, even if it is only one degree above zero.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear your husband is there now. Enjoy the thanksgiving service...that would be nice to have! Yes, anything above zero feels warm once you dip below...thankfully we are having a real warm-up with near 50° tomorrow....the snow is almost all gone. How did your birthday go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never, in my life, did I think I would cheer over 1 degree above zero. MAN, I was so happy today as I scooted the dogs out the door on their own without all the gear! That little degree has saved me an hours worth of dog wrangling and gearing up today alone!

    Praying for The whole family....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for them both. Glad you are warming up a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete