Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Well, so far Christmas Eve has not gone as I have planned. I could not sleep last night and then Benjamin decided he could not sleep around 4:30 this morning. I finally got to sleep around 6:30am this morning and my wonderful husband let me sleep until I woke up, which  I cannot remember what time that was. We had to make a quick trip into town for a necessity so while I was waiting in the van for the shoppers I made my to do list and that helped me put things into proper perspective and helped me realize that the list isn't too long. Benjamin is eating some lunch while I am typing this post. Once he is down for the nap count, we will begin to chop away at the list while the menfolk cut firewood.
For our weather update, it has been around -35 degrees for a few days but it is somewhere around -20 today, and believe me, it makes a difference, just that little bit of warmer weather.
Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment