Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Doctor

Updated:


I took blessing #2 to the DR. she does have pink eye and drops have started, groceries have been picked up and we will watch and see who, if anyone else, comes down with pink eye.


I truly try to take care of most health issues naturally to the best of my knowledge and use the knowledge of the owner of the local health food store as much as possible. But, we are heading out to the doctor in a few minutes as blessing #2 woke up with goopy, stuck together eyes. Yuck!!


May the Lord find us faithful.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. I'll pray...

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you went. Wash those hands and maybe no one else will get it.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, sorry to hear about the sickies. Take care! Hey, just thinking as a homeschooler - maybe you could have them all keep their eyes closed and have a Helen Keller day. Learn about what it would be like to be blind, etc. Sorry, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your encouragement on my staying at homeschoolblogger.com. I need to find my nitch with you all.


    I hope you day goes well.

    Mama Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck. It went through all but hubby earlier this season in our house. Luckily, the drops nip it in the bud fast. Here's hoping the rest of you stay bright and white-eyed! :)

    ReplyDelete