Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More on perspective

Now, I was reading the title of my last post and thought I am glad that is already written. Now, I am dealing with other perspective issues, like the temperature of -39 degrees!?!?!? I am very thankful that these temps held off until last night when I was snug in my warm home with a lovely fire burning away in the wood stove. The blessings and I did the grocery shopping yesterday in -25 degree temps (Believe me there is a huge difference between -25 and -39! Come and see for yourself , now I crack myself up. I am no kellieann but I can make myself laugh. Well, I must go take care of a little thing called school and begin cleaning the house. Oh yeah, when it is this cold and I go to start my dryer for the first time of the day, it sounds like a car that doesn't want to start due to cold weather! Just thought you would want to know!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Say it isn't so...cold! My mind cannot wrap itself around -35. Wow, the bottom has fallen out of your thermometer! Keep yourself warm. I am glad you can stay home.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm freezing cold thinking about it! Enjoyed your blog. Never been to Alaska but any photos I've seen look beautiful.

    God bless,

    Deb (in Ireland)

    ReplyDelete