Monday, October 29, 2007

Trip in pictures

Well, I have finally downloaded my pictures and I am attempting to post the beginning of our trip.


We got the call on Tuesday of my Grandfather's heart attack. Wednesday night it was decided we would go so we ordered the tickets and I spent Thursday crying and packing. I wanted to go but I didn't want to go. I am very glad we went, it had been four years since we had been to the lower 48, way too long.  My wonderful husband came home from work a couple of hours early and got our son's four wheeler tires on so he could ride it before he left town. (He had just bought it the week before and they had been working on it the weekend before.)


October2007100.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


 


 


Thursday night we headed to the airport, our flight was leaving at 1:40am. We were tired and sad to be leaving Daddy, but it was only for a week.


October2007105.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


October2007107.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Nana and Poppa came to pick us up from the airport and we spent the night at their house. The next morning, blessing #3, who slept the most on the airplane was the first one awake. She made herself some eggs for breakfast. The other blessings did not wake up until 10:00am and I finally had to wake up blessing#2 at 11:30am! She is my sleeper.


October2007112.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will be able to post the rest.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the rest. Great start! I am hooked!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you in the black sweater, Melissa? You are beautiful! I like your hair too! (I need a haircut so that is what I notice first on everyone right now - lol).

    ReplyDelete