Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend up date

We spent our weekend at home, which was refreshing. Friday night I was supposed to go scrapbooking but no one was there so I came home and started emptying the "stuff" out of the closet where most of our school supplies are stored. That said, my kitchen and dining room are a mess. Saturday afternoon we loaded up a new to us canoe that has been given to us and we took a few paddles around the pond near our house. After dinner I kept pulling and sorting, we now officially have too much stuff. Then, my sweetheart began tearing out one section of old kitchen counter top. Like I said my kitchen and dining room are a mess. Sunday was church and that is about our whole day there. Today my sweetheart is on counter duty. So, by the time I go to bed tonight I should have one section of new counter top. What a time not to have a camera.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you showed up at church and no one else did. You should have called. I'd been so happy to spend some time with you. Just us two girls!


    Can wait to see those counter tops. O always does good work.


    What did you do with the other Vacuum? MAC will buy it from you.


    I love and miss you,

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, no camera at a time like this! (lol)

    Jenn :-)

    ReplyDelete