Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Eight again

I got another 8 hours actually 8 1/2 hours. This may not seem like an accomplishment to many but when my husband travels I tend to stay up very late and sleep until the blessings wake up and then have a rotten start to the day with having to fit a shower in after breakfast and it just makes for a yucky start of the day for me.  So, I have had a good two days. I did accomplish a lot yesterday. I also decided to sell my rubber stamps as I rarely use them and will not use them for quite some time. So, they must go.


It has also been great to stay home for two days!! Thus, much get accomplished in those two days. We do have a school meeting today so we will go out for a while this afternoon and meet and run errands. So, we are all filling up on a good bowl of oatmeal this morning before our outing.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment